Event Information & Protocol
- Guests are requested to download the SOT Events Mobile App and complete the registration process.
a. Our team at the event will assist in generating a QR sticker through this App.
b. The QR code will need to be scanned for entry/exit to the event, session halls and interactive exhibits.
c. Guests are requested to enable 'notifications' on the SOT Events App in order to fully experience the SOT.
d. If you have registered on the SOT website, your data should automatically be transferred to the SOT Events App after downloading (using the same email address).
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed in the session halls under any circumstances.
- The recommended dress code for guests is smart casual, while business casual is recommended for speakers and event management teams.
- Guests are requested to be seated 5 minutes before the start of a session.
- Doors will be closed once a session starts. Once a session has started, guests are requested to remain in the hall till the session has concluded.
- This is a free event; however seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. We regret that no more guests will be allowed into a hall/space once it is full.
- The use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited during sessions, except for session polls. Guests are requested to keep their phones on 'silent' during sessions.
- Guests are requested to follow the protocol for Q&A, which will be announced during the session.
- For your own safety, all guests may be subject to a security search along with bags etc.
- As this is a private event, the management reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone.